"Water Nymph" was designed and built by Joseph Thuillier at the Thuillier Boatyard, Kinsale for the Kinsale Fisheries Company. Launched in February 1885 she was one of the first boats fitted with a steam net hauling machine. A sister ship "Water Witch" was also launched the following year.
Any other information.
Traditional Boats of Ireland Project -
Ár mBáid Dúchais -
History, Folklore and Construction -